- Uncork the bottle of wine.
- Carefully hold the Centellino by the wood of the larger stopper.
- Insert fully into the bottle by pressing on the wood stopper, not on the glass.
- Once inserted, hold only the bottle for the rest of the steps.
Leave the Centellino in the bottle and replace the cork. It will help preserve the wine and be ready for your next pour.
To remove of Centellino from the bottle:
- Holding only the wood of the larger stopper, carefully pull out of the bottle.
- Never remove by holding the glass.
- Wash by hand and store for next use